1. Provide counter and take-away service in accordance with organisational procedures.
2. Demonstrate abilities in using effective communication tools to interact with customers and co-workers.
3. Demonstrate compliance to the legal requirements and organisational procedures in providing service to customers.
4. Create opportunities for reflective practice to improve professionalism in customer service.
Written and Practical assessments
Eligible for Claim Period: 01 Oct 2020 - 30 Sep 2022
Successfully completed Secondary 2 education
Successfully attained WPLN Level 3 in English Proficiency
Statement of Attainment will be given to learners upon successful completion of the assessments.
- Applicable for SSG and SFC
- Applicable for Training Grant and Absentee Payroll (corporate)
- Applicable for Training Grant (individuals)
10 classroom hours (face-to-face)
2 e-learning hours (online)
2 assessment hours
For: Aspiring baristas, roasters and coffee professionals looking to grow their knowledge and skill in brewingMore Information
Coffee lovers and those who might be keen on joining the F&B industry, or even starting their own cafe. For anyone who is looking to acquire foundation barista and brewing skills in specialty coffee. No prior experience or prerequisites are necessary.More Information
Designed for the Kopi lover or for those keen to join the F&B industry, this course will introduce you to Singapore's heritage coffee culture. You'll have the opportunity to learn and prepare the types of hot beverages offered at a traditional coffee shop.More Information
For: Aspiring baristas or coffee hobbyists looking to understand the basics of specialty coffee. Learn the practical skills you need behind the espresso bar.More Information
Equip learners with relevant knowledge and skills to communicate effectively and manage and resolve conflicts at the workplace.More Information
Have dreams of being a barista? Foray into the world of brewing coffee and working an espresso bar with our brand new SCA Barista & Brew Duo.More Information
To equip all Food and Beverage establishments with the knowledge and skills on maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of the food and beverage service environments. The course also teaches food & beverage operators on active safe-management measures such as contact-tracing, physical interaction and distancing measures to adapt to the current global-changing climate.More Information