You'll help steer the ship for our social programmes and partnerships.
Holistic Training Programme Manager (Full Time)
Our Programme Manager works internally with a team of educators, as well as with social service organisations and an extended community of external partners to drive and improve all Holistic Training Programme outcomes. S/He will strategically approach all work, decision-making and team day-to-day activities with our community engagement and impact objectives in mind and should Community Engagement Coordinator facilitates Advocacy, Mentoring and Life Skills programs to young people ages of 9-18 in schools and community settings. This position is responsible for youth recruitment, the coordination and implementation of program components, and the facilitation of community partnerships.
Foster relationships with associated local child welfare agencies for the purpose of collaborative services.
Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of a social service program or community outreach organization. Oversee the program or organization's budget and policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements, and benefits. Work may involve directing social workers, counselors, or probation officers
Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Monitor performance of organizational members or partners.
Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for child advocacy issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints.
- Conduct opinion surveys or needs assessments.
- Resolve customer complaints or problems.
Recruit, interview, and hire or sign up volunteers and staff.
- Interview employees, customers, or others to collect information.
- Hire personnel.
- Recruit personnel.
Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
- Establish interpersonal business relationships to facilitate work activities.
Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
- Develop operating strategies, plans, or procedures.
- Direct administrative or support services.
Direct activities of professional and technical staff members and volunteers.
- Supervise employees.
Plan and administer budgets for programs, equipment, and support services.
- Prepare operational budgets.
Participate in the determination of organizational policies regarding such issues as participant eligibility, program requirements, and program benefits.
- Develop organizational policies or programs.
Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Maintain operational records.
Research and analyze member or community needs to determine program directions and goals.
- Analyze market research data.
Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
- Evaluate training programs, instructors, or materials.
- Manage human resources activities.
Represent organizations in relations with governmental and media institutions.
- Represent the organization in external relations.
Act as consultants to agency staff and other community programs regarding the interpretation of program-related federal, state, and county regulations and policies.
- Advise others on legal or regulatory compliance matters.
Speak to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
- Promote products, services, or programs.
Direct fundraising activities and the preparation of public relations materials.
- Coordinate special events or programs.
Analyze proposed legislation, regulations, or rule changes to determine how agency services could be impacted.
- Analyze impact of legal or regulatory changes.
- Creating designs with high visual appeal across different media (print, online, product packaging)
- Comfortable liaising with printers and other production vendors
- As adept with Pages and Keynote as you are with Photoshop
- Have a healthy obsession with detail (composition, colour, typography, kerning)
- Fluent in the visual language of the web (calls to action, above the fold, etc.)
- Initiative in reaching out to and working with different teams, and an ability to drive a creative project to completion
- Highly communicative yet able to work independently
- Able to devote 1-2 days a week
Bonus points if you have:
- Been involved in a branding exercise
- Designed for Squarespace and the responsive web
- Managed and grown an online community (with a focus on Facebook and Instagram)
Sounds like you? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you'd like to be a part of our merry crew. We'll fuel you with coffee.