Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) Green Coffee
Learn about the key concepts surrounding green coffee: production, processing, grading, shipping, storage, arrival at destination, as well as coffee contracts and portfolio management.
Our Academy offers SCA Green Coffee at the following levels:
- Foundation covers the key concepts surrounding green coffee, from growing the plant, through processing, shipping, storage and arrival at a roaster. It includes an introduction to cupping and coffee grading;
- Intermediate looks at green coffee in greater detail and builds on the core vocational skills needed by people who work with green coffee on a daily basis. It is broken down into three areas: Principles of coffee growing and processing; Introduction to green coffee grading; Coffee contracts and green coffee portfolio management
Foundation + Intermediate combo
Save when you take both the Foundation and Intermediate level courses.
Package Fee: S$1,200 including GST (full value $1,430)
What goes into a Bettr Learning Experience?
- Our passion for all things coffee AND our love of lifelong learning.
- ACTA-qualified adult educators who are SCA-certified industry professionals/specialists.
- An incredible amount of thought and attention towards developing - and constantly refining - our curricula, in order to deliver learning experiences that aren't your average cup of joe.
- 6,000 square feet of learning and workshop space, including an SCA-certified Cupping Lab and a micro roastery.
- Quality hands-on time for all students - with dedicated brew stations and equipment - so there's no need to share!
- Student-only access to our Barista Lab for extra practice time on our machines.