Authorised SCA Trainer (2 Days)
25 - 27 April 2018 (9am - 1pm every day)
Become an AST and be qualified to deliver SCA training and certifications. Be recognised for your deep coffee knowledge, experience and ability to impart that knowledge and experience to others.
Benefits of being an AST:
- Become certified to deliver training and certifications for SCA education modules
- Use "Authorised SCA Trainer" logo for your business, website or any other written material advertising your courses
- Gain access to Authorised SCA Trainer meetings for updates on training, research and trends in the coffee industry, as well as for professional and social networking
- Recognition by peers for your deep coffee knowledge, experience and ability to impart this to others
- A highly sought-after professional certification
- Read about the prerequisites, fees and application process here.
- Use the button below to submit your application form to the SCA.
- The SCA will get in touch with you about invoicing and confirming your registration.
Guest Instructor, Annemarie Tiemes
SCA Education Field Manager and World Competitions Judge